Friday 23 May 2008

TELLING THE LITTLE ONES

Today we let the children relax and watch a dvd, after a long week of exams. Next week we start into project work and our Primary seven age group begin to complete their records of achievement, as they look back over their years with us and recognise what they have accomplished.
I love to work with the kids at this time of year, as in many ways we can be more free with the curriculum content and of course go on trips and spend a lot of time outdoors.As the older children prepare to leave, we look at old photos and have a bit of a laugh with them.So much time has passed since they started with us, but hopefully we have taught them things that they will be able to hold dear for the rest of their lives.
I feel blessed tonight, that we are free to tell these little ones about God's love, as I'm sure I've said before and this morning a local minister and myself were just thanking God for this,yet again.

No comments: