Monday 5 May 2008

GOD'S BIG GARDEN

I've just come back from a long walk with Ian around our local park and although we walked quite briskly, I stopped in my tracks at one point because of the beauty before my eyes.To our left was a blanket of bluebells and to the right wild garlic spread out everywhere and its strong scent filled the air. I marvelled at God's big garden in full bloom. It reminds me tonight that fellowship with God began in a garden and I long for that fellowship. We spent a lot of time in our garden today and as a result, tonight I feel quite at peace. We were able to look at plants we'd grown from tiny shoots and see bushes start to blossom and I began to know the truth of the saying-"You're closer to God in a garden........"

"How many are your works, O Lord!In wisdom You made them all; the earth is full of Your creatures." Psalm 104:24.

No comments: