Wednesday 14 May 2008

EVERYTHING ELSE CAN WAIT

Today was yet another busy day in school, preparing for exams next week. I came home a little tired, yet was able to relax outside in the beautiful sunshine for a little while before tea. Later I began to do the usual household chores. I hadn't quite finished when the doorbell rang. A good friend arrived wanting to sort out some worship music for a busy weekend ahead. Ian and I immediately stopped what we were doing and began to listen to songs to see what would complement certain themes.Before we knew it we were all "Lost in worship". The evening turned into a precious time of praise.
I'm blessed again tonight to realise that "bringing glory to God" is paramount and everything else can wait.I'm gently reminded of the story of Martha and Mary and clearly see that to rest at Jesus' feet is the most precious place to be.

No comments: