Friday 9 May 2008

PUSH YOURSELF, DO SOMEONE A GOOD TURN

I got my little children to each write a thankyou letter to the four ministers who visited us last week and today got feedback from one of them.He was excited and pleased that they had taken time to say "Thankyou".A few of them had asked him some questions in their letters and he took time to answer them.
I realised again this morning, that it doesn't take much to "make someone's day".
So tonight when my son asked me to bake some buns for a coffee morning his friend was having tomorrow , even though I was tired,I got to work and now I'm really glad I did.Sometimes we have to push ourselves and make the effort to do something for others, no matter how inconvenient it may be. God will bless us when we are faithful to Him, and ye know what, we end up feeling a whole lot better.

No comments: