Thursday 15 May 2008

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAVEN?

I finished a book today called "90 Minutes in Heaven", by Don Piper. It captivated me over the past few days.It's about a pastor who died in a serious road accident and came back to life after 90 minutes due to much prayer.It talks about the experiences Don had and not at all in a sensational way. I know that his story has given comfort to so many people. He believes that God brought him back to his family so that he could spend the rest of his life helping people who are on the verge of leaving this world to realise the importance of getting ready to go to Heaven.
I've been so blessed by this book and am not sceptical because of the sincerity of this man and his desire to use his experience to bring glory to God and nothing else.
I believe that God allows us all to have experiences in our daily lives, so that we may grow and learn to trust him more as a result. I've no doubt that he then brings folk our way who we can help as a result, because I've proved this in my own life.
I recommend this book to you, tonight. It will definitely make you really look forward to Heaven.

No comments: