Friday 13 June 2008

WE'RE LEARNING EVERY DAY

I'm doing a project on "summer" with the children in my care at school.There's simply so much to explore that the topic can never be exhausted.This morning for a few minutes we did a quick "words and meanings" quiz and I have to admit that even I was stumped by one of the clues. I do tell the kids that even teachers don't know everything and that we're continuing to learn something new every day. I think some of my little ones believe I have all the answers to absolutely everything. (You tend to be that way when you're seven or eight years old).
Anyway, it's good to be totally honest and tell them the truth.
This reminds me that I'm only a child in God's eyes and that I've so much more to learn about Him. I'm blessed when I think of how far He's brought me this year and I believe I've developed spiritually, but I know that in order to grow deeper in my faith, I need to keep learning every day and I thank Him tonight that I have the desire to.

No comments: