Thursday 5 June 2008

HE KNOWS US SO WELL

Today I sat in the office and read through the reports for the children in the whole school.I checked each one carefully for content and spelling mistakes, etc. Then I signed my name to each one and can quite definitely say I'm fairly tired at this stage in the day, but have to go back to school this evening for another meeting.

Reading about each child, if I hadn't glanced at the name, I would still have known who each teacher was talking about. That's the beauty of school. It's a big, small school if you get my drift, but it's still possible to know every child by name and personality and each teacher seemed to know their students inside out. They knew how to celebrate their strengths and how to graciously address their weaknesses.

Our Father God is exactly like this with us. What a blessing today to know that He cares about every single aspect of our lives. We are His children. Psalm 139.

No comments: