Sunday 15 June 2008

OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN

Today is Father's Day. It's a special day when we remember our fathers fondly and for those who are blessed to still have fathers around them, it's an opportunity to thank them for their love and care throughout another year.Lots of chocolates arrived in our house today and are being shared round presently and gratefully received. I remember my father this afternoon(sadly no longer with us, but happy to say, present with the Lord) and think of my happy childhood days.Ian says that things I do and say at times, remind him of my father and it's comforting to know that we pass certain traits on to our children, I suppose.
I feel blessed today to have a Heavenly Father who I believe looks after me every day. I celebrate His special love for me today and thank him for His faithfulness. I constantly am aware of His Hand upon my life and just find it hard to express exactly how far He's brought me in my faith and I simply delight in the things He continues to teach me every day.

"How deep the Father's love for me, How vast beyond all measure".

No comments: