Tuesday 3 June 2008

TEAMWORK

For any of you who happen to read my husband Ian's blog, I just want to set the record straight. We make the tea together every evening, as we both arrive in from school together where we have worked together for the last sixteen years.Now I feel better, as I really wouldn't want anyone to think that he was my slave- cook in the kitchen every evening on his own. The fact is, he is a rather good cook, so we both assign each other different jobs when cooking, just as we do with different areas of the curriculum in school. I tell you this, because I feel truly blessed to be able to work alongside Ian in such a positive way for such a long time now.Whatever we do, it's always team work. We bounce ideas off each other and seem to continually look for new things to be involved in, together.
I believe God wants us all, whether married or single to be able to work really well together on whatever task He places in our path.I believe He brings us into contact with a few people of like mind who we can listen to and take sound advice from.

How blessed tonight, to know that we are all members of the body of Christ.

No comments: