Tuesday 17 June 2008

BE OF LIKE MIND

We held interviews in school tonight for a new teacher.The process was lengthy and went on for hours. However, the decision was unanimous and the chosen candidate simply "lit up the room" with personality and was totally engaging. I feel blessed to have been part of an evening like this, because I can clearly see "God at work" in such a real way.When I woke up this morning my verse for the day was --

" I know the plans I have for you", Jeremiah.29.11. How true this all turned out to be.

Whatever we turn our hands to in the future, I pray that-
1. God will be glorified.
2. We will always be enthusiastic about our service.
3. Our decisions will be unanimous because we surround ourselves with people of like mind.

The list could go on and on.........

No comments: