Tuesday 15 January 2008

SMILE AN EVERLASTING SMILE

I was just thinking about how infectious a smile is and I immediately thought of a friend with a happy disposition, who welcomes folk at the door of our church.He spends his time smiling as he greets people.He rings up to ask after your health if you're not at church and things wouldn't be the same if his smiley face didn't meet you every Sunday.
He told us all the other day he just likes people in general and said that he loves to see them smile.What a gift!
I wonder if we ever stopped to think how each time we let a smile spread across our lips,it lights up the face and heart of someone else.We can all do it well and we don't even have to think about it.I'm blessed tonight to know that God is always with me and I hope the way I live each day causes Him to smile down on me.

"A happy heart makes the face cheerful".Proverbs .15.13.

No comments: