Friday 4 January 2008

THE LAND OF INNER PEACE

Ian once wrote a song with the above line in it.I think it's a wonderful thought to ponder as we look forward and make plans for 2008.It doesn't matter where we are,or what we're doing,the important thing is that we have "inner peace" about everything in our lives.It's only then that we know our plans are what God wants for us and not just centered around our own desires.I spoke to two dear friends on the phone last night and this morning and in their own different ways and circumstances was able to see God at work in their lives in such a real way.It fills me with excitement just relating this to you,as when I started this blog months ago,I thought maybe it was a tall order searching for blessings every day.But truth be told,I have never had to look for any of them,they have always been there right before my eyes and because of this I have learnt so much about myself and the importance of my daily walk with God through"365 Blessings". I hope that God will give you a real sense of His "inner peace" this year and that you will find His blessings overflowing in your life.

No comments: