Tuesday 8 January 2008

IT'S A PRIVILEGE

I told Ian last night that I was finding it hard to sleep as I had so many people and situations in my mind to pray about.Texts and calls had been coming during the day reminding me of important matters urgently needing prayer.My mind was almost in overload.It felt like all of my class were talking to me at once and I was frustrated because I could only deal with one thing at a time.I'm truly blessed tonight to know that my Heavenly Father can cope with all our prayers and never ever becomes exhausted by our petitions.He wants us to bring everything and everyone to Him in prayer and I've proved like many others down through the years when we do this,it really does make a difference.

"What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear,
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer."

No comments: