Friday 18 January 2008

THE PERFECT MAN

The newsreader revealed the results of a survey yesterday,of what young ladies deemed to be the requirements for the ideal,perspective husband.It's been a topic for conversation today,I might add and my friend and I are simply amazed at how fickle the modern woman has turned out to be.A majority said that their ideal husband should be a doctor or lawyer,live in a 300 thousand pound house,drive an expensive car (which would give out the wealthy signals) oh and be tall as well.Not one mention was made of inner qualities.Maybe this is what's wrong with society today.I keep saying in my blog,from time to time,that as I get older,I realise that the most important things in life are those which money can't buy.
I'm blessed today,when I think of Jesus,the carpenter's son.Now there's "The perfect sinless man."

No comments: