Friday 11 January 2008

FLUSH OUT THE SYSTEM

I hope the introductory content of my blog does not put you off reading further today,but I have to tell you about my unsettled cat.He has been walking around after us for a few days now and nothing would make him lie in his basket and sleep as contentedly as usual.He's always hungry and so I decided to crush a worm tablet up in his food and the change has been remarkable.I can hear you say"Thank you for sharing that,but too much detail".The point I'm making is that suddenly I have a different pet,totally at peace with himself,no longer agitated and we all feel happier for that.
We're blessed to realise that when we clean ourselves from the inside out,we get rid of anything which unsettles or agitates us which is obviously not of God.The change too is remarkable.We become contented with who we are in God's eyes and stop striving on our own.So,as we hear so much in January about detox etc,let's sort out the most important part of us,the spiritual bit and then we're sure to sleep content.

No comments: