Friday 9 November 2007

VISITORS

Tonight we're having visitors around.I know it's nearly the weekend and every one's tired after a hard week at work,but these visitors are so easy to be with,that they can come and find us just as we are.We can relax together and share good food(hopefully,if everything goes according to plan) but most of all, we can talk about deep stuff together.I'm a wiser person when I've been in close fellowship with my friends and I feel nourished by their gentle company.I feel that God blesses us all with a few,really close friends who we can share our innermost thoughts with in total confidence and as a result,He changes us all and draws us closer to Himself.I hope that you enjoy the company of your visitors this weekend and that you'll allow Jesus to be so much more than a visitor in your life,the change will be remarkable,if you do.

1 comment:

Family Blogs said...

We have friends like this as well - and strangely enough we were out for dinner with them last night too!!!

It's great to have people who are on your wavelength, who you can laugh and cry (!) with, and who are sincerely seeking to walk and grow with God.

Love,
A&C