Wednesday 21 November 2007

THE SECRET MILLIONAIRE

I've just watched a programme tonight about a young man of twenty-five,who went undercover as a youth worker in a deprived area,to watch how people lived.He was a secret millionaire.From the age of fifteen, he had started up in business and had become very successful.His aim was to single out people whom he deemed worthy of a little financial help and at the end of the programme he would spring a surprise on them.As usual,I found myself in tears,just watching the goings on.He said that he felt so good,when he followed his heart feelings and not necessarily what his business brain was telling him for once.He saw a need and a window of opportunity and he genuinely cared enough to show he believed in certain folk and thoroughly enjoyed helping them make a new start.It certainly made good viewing.I'm blessed tonight, when I think of the new opportunities available to all of us when we hand control of our lives over to The One who made us and knows all about us.He offers us a brand new start.

"Behold, I make all things new". Now, that's enough to make us feel emotional,isn't it?

No comments: