Monday 19 November 2007

TASTE AND SEE

I was doing a wee favour for Ian(husband),this evening.He asked me to pick some sweets for children in his class.As I scoured the shelves in the local shop,I found it hard to decide what to buy.There was so much to choose from and I didn't want them to be disappointed,as they were deserving of a treat.I picked them selection boxes(all the same) so I knew there wouldn't be any problems.I would have no bother choosing my favourite brand of sweets,as I have never wavered over the years.But I realise that children are spoilt for choice nowadays and can change their views quickly,depending on what is flavour of the moment.It's a bit like life really.We are faced with decisions and choices day and daily.It's up to us, to a certain extent,what we do,when and how we do it.We are blessed today to know that if we choose to follow God's plan for our lives,then He will most certainly direct and guide us in making wise choices and decisions and we will not falter or waver on our own.Taste and see......................

Proverbs.3.v.5-6.

No comments: