Tuesday 6 November 2007

GOOD NEWS

Today I received a piece of encouraging news.When this sort of thing happens,it leaves you warm inside and usually manages to come just when you need it to.It made me realise that we really do need to cultivate patience in our daily lives.We want instant answers,just like our coffee.Often,God wants to teach us to wait on Him and what a learning curve this proves to be.I've realised this,yet again today.It's a blessing tonight to know that no matter what giants we think we may face and many of us do,that God is bigger than them all.
If you are struggling with pressure of work,illness,bereavement ......... and you wonder why things are the way they are,just hold on.God is aware of how you're feeling and wants to be there with you,every step of the way.

"I am He who will sustain you.I have made you and I will carry you;I will sustain you and I will rescue you". Isaiah 46:4.

No comments: