Saturday 10 November 2007

CANDLES

I bought a candle today.Everyone loves candles in our house.They not only give light and warmth on winter evenings,but also ensure that a wonderful fragrance wafts around the room.Over the past few years candles have become so popular,as they can be obtained in all shapes,sizes,colours,prices and fragrances.Candles make a wonderful present.They are always gratefully received and my favourite of all is-French Vanilla scent.During the summer I bought a wedding gift for a friend and decided that I would also include a scented candle as a reminder to the couple,"to always shine their light" in their marriage together.
I am blessed to know some folk,who,without even having to speak,radiate God's love in their very countenance.
As a little child,I sang the chorus-"Jesus bids us shine".I ask today,that He will help me to be a light to shine for Him in my everyday life.


No comments: