Sunday 18 November 2007

SO ENTHUSIASTIC

My sister called me today,just to let me know she had arrived home safely from a holiday in South Africa.I could tell by the sound of her voice that she had had a wonderful time.She talked about the people,the food,the views and so on....Having never gone myself,I could only imagine what it must have been like.It certainly made a tremendous impact upon her and I knew that she was so enthusiastic about sharing her recent experience with everyone around her.I could really sense her excitement.She kept saying"you have to go,ye know this place has something special,I can't quite put it in words".
This reminded me tonight of how we ought to feel about sharing God's love with others.We have something so special,we can't simply keep it for ourselves. I pray that God will never dampen my enthusiasm for Him and that others will be encouraged to draw near to Him,by the example I set.

No comments: