Wednesday 7 November 2007

FRIENDS

Today I spent a lot of time trying to sort out friendships between some little pupils who just couldn't seem to play together in the playground.When you're a small person,this can rob you of sleep and seem like an insurmountable problem to face.Yes,you've guessed,it was a girly thing.Boys just get on with their football and don't allow themselves to get worked up.
I like to "nip things in the bud", as things can fester,if allowed to develop in an unhealthy way and so it takes time and effort,but these things must be addressed and settled a.s.a.p.So,on returning home this evening,I found myself tired,yet pondering my own friendships.I feel blessed to have a few close friends,who will always be there for me and who know me almost as well as I know myself.I love to make contact with them by text,or phone and the reply is always instantaneous.My husband is also a dear friend to me and I'm blessed to have shared so much of my life with him so far.

Our deepest needs however, can only be met by Jesus,"the one who sticks closer than a brother"Proverbs18:24. Let Him be your best friend today.

No comments: