Sunday 25 November 2007

THE BIG PICTURE

Today in church,the guy who took the talk for the children had photographs of household objects.These were part shots and he wanted the kids to work out what the whole objects were.Some of them were quite hard,even for adults to work out,but when we were shown a little bit more of each thing,then we had no problem in realising what they were.The words which followed were easy to work out,even in advance,that God sees "The Big Picture"for each of our lives.I found it such a blessing to be reminded of this today,that I simply had to share it.So often I'm guilty of trying to rush God's plan for my life and I need to be totally content in the here and now and let Him unfold things at His pace,because no matter how I feel,His ways are perfect and things will not come to pass a day earlier or later than He wills.

No comments: