Saturday 15 December 2007

TINSEL AND GLITZY BAUBLES

I can think of many friends as I sit and write tonight,who are suffering physically in one way or another.Sometimes we look around us and think,hey,everyone is having a better time than we are at Christmas,when in effect,many are struggling so much,that we ought to stop for a moment and thank God for our daily health and strength.I sat with a lady today,who told me that she just couldn't get her head round all the fuss of glitzy baubles etc,as she had major health thoughts to occupy her mind and there was no room in there for decorations, this year,which I found totally understandable.I pray that this December we will all see afresh what Christmas is really about and not be materially blinded by the bright tinsel,etc.

"Oh come let us adore Him!"

No comments: