Saturday 22 December 2007

ARE YOU READY?

We did a big grocery shop this morning for Christmas.We managed to get to the supermarket not long after it had opened and were leaving for home as some folk we knew were just arriving,after having driven round and round the car park looking for a space.What a busy time it is.When all the groceries were safely deposited into the fridge and freezer,I told Ian how happy I was now that I was finally all prepared for Christmas.I felt a sense of contentment inside.I immediately thought,in the next breath,of being ready and prepared for Jesus coming back again.I was thrilled to hear a man on television say today,that the most important thing in his life was following Jesus.What a blessing that was,as I was expecting him to say something else,as somehow nothing shocks us nowadays.I wonder this Christmas if you're prepared,not only for what happens in the next few days,but to meet The One who this season is really all about?

No comments: