Friday 21 December 2007

QUALITY TIME

Today has been a real cold and frosty one,just the kind you associate with Christmas.As I busied myself this evening with the usual household chores,I couldn't believe my ears when the man on an evening chat show announced that the average child in Great Britain gets 1,270 pounds spent on them at Christmas.What on earth has happened to people,do they not care about falling into debt?One man even went as far as to say "you shouldn't have children,if you're not prepared to spoil them."
How tragically far off the mark they are.Do they not realise that the best thing we can give our children is our time.
I hope we spend quality time with our children and those who mean a lot to us this Christmas.No amount of money can compare with that.I'm blessed tonight to know that God has all the time in the world for you and me,if we are open and receptive to His voice.


No comments: