Wednesday 19 December 2007

TEAM WORK

Today was party day at school.Many games involved you taking part largely on your own and if you were fortunate,getting a prize for your performance.But one game which proved hugely popular was where everyone was given a letter,put into two teams and as a word was called out you had to shuffle around in your team until you spelt that particular word and the team to produce the word correctly spelt first,won the points.This game required team work without a doubt and would have failed miserably without it.It reminds me tonight that we are all part of The Body of Christ and for us to make an impact in our place of worship and to grow deeper in our faith,we must all work as part of a fellowship team.I feel blessed to be part of a church where I feel comfortable and content.I know I have folk who care,without gossiping,who reach out to those in need and who aren't afraid to go the extra mile,no matter how late in the day it is.I hope that wherever you find yourself tonight,that you don't feel alone and that especially at Christmas time,you feel like a team player.

No comments: