Sunday 30 December 2007

CHANGE ONE THING

I just watched a programme which invited people to "Change one thing" in 2008.The comments were really worth listening to.Apart from the usual,"I'd like to lose a few pounds","I want to go greener"sort of thing,one person said"I'd like to see a lot less religion and a lot more of true Christianity going on".
That will happen if we all really care for one another and show compassion.
I urge you to think over the next few days about what you want to change.I know that I really want to be of use to God in 2008 and be totally prepared to not let anything else get in the way.That's a tall order,but as I said yesterday,we don't have to walk the road alone.This afternoon I attended the funeral of a friend's husband,who sadly died very suddenly.It made me think more than ever,that it's really only our relationship with God that matters.Everything falls into place if God has first place.

No comments: