Wednesday 26 December 2007

TIME TO REFLECT

I woke up this morning in reflective mood,made a few important phone calls to relatives and some felt relieved that Christmas Day has passed quietly,as it brought many painful memories with it.I began to think back over the year and all the different ways in which God had truly blessed me, of things which had happened,opportunities He'd given me to serve Him that I'd never imagined possible.Sometimes it's easy for us to dwell on negative things,but when we really reflect carefully,we can see God's hand on our lives,directing and guiding and it makes me feel quite excited.I hope that as you reflect too at this time of year,you'll be able to count your many blessings as well and look forward to a new year with all the new opportunities it will bring.

"Let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds". Hebrews.10.v.24.

No comments: