Thursday 13 December 2007

GUARD YOUR WORDS

I wrote my Christmas reports today.It's important to let parents know how their children are coping with the work,etc in my class.I chose my words carefully,as it's very easy to misinterpret what is said,especially when it is committed to print.There are ways to address minor problems and I've learnt,over the years how important it is to use your words wisely,as we can encourage or discourage so easily.I've met a few people in my time who could tell me to change something,etc and I wouldn't hesitate to do so immediately,because of their manner of delivery.How good it is to know tonight,that God disciplines us from time to time because He loves us and wants us to grow in our faith.So we need to remind ourselves tonight to be able to accept His correction whenever it comes and count it all a blessing.

"Let the wise listen and add to their learning,and let the discerning get guidance". Proverbs ch.1.v.5.

No comments: