Saturday 15 March 2008

YOUR SPECIAL PSALM

I've been watching Brother Andrew on the God Channel(most stations I can't stay tuned to for more than a minute, as they're simply asking for a huge donation or trying to sell me a prayer hankie etc).But I was blessed as I listened to the pearls of wisdom spoken by the famous author of "God's Smuggler".He said he lived his life by applying the words of the psalm corresponding to his age to help him in his daily walk.I immediately felt blessed by this as the psalm for me at the moment is Psalm 46.(I know I've given my age away but in such a good cause).
"God is a very present help in trouble". I'm feeling run down at the end of a busy term with aching body and sore throat yet again and then in such a positive way God immediately encourages me. Why not look up your psalm, you'll not be disappointed!

No comments: