Monday 10 March 2008

GOD WAS IN IT ALL

Last night when I got in from church I checked our phone calls and found a number had called, so I rang back, still none the wiser when the gentleman on the other end told me his wife would call in a few minutes.But when the call came through I immediately recognised the voice on the other end as someone I'd trained with at college many years ago and we had so much to catch up on.It was indeed just like time stood still as we were able to chat so comfortably together.But I realised why during the call.You see God was in it all.We talked about the direction our lives had taken and how our children were doing and so on.We talked about how when we looked back over the years, we had so many blessings to thank God for.
I felt pleased when I came off the phone because making the contact real again after all those years was so easy.God knows exactly what He's doing when we suddenly think of someone.Why not make that contact you really want to tonight, because when God is in it all, then you know it must be right.

No comments: