Tuesday 4 March 2008

JUST BE ENTHUSIASTIC

We're designing and making our own little brands of pet food in my primary 4 class during Technology time at the moment.There is such a buzz in the air and the children are working hard and thoroughly enjoying themselves at the same time.They are following their plan,working together,cutting, sticking and generally making their pet food look attractive to the eye.Some have even used their advertising skills, by offering "buy one get one free", or "a free pet toy" and so on.One little girl asked me today if the end product would really be on sale on a shelf at Tescos, so strong was her belief in what she was doing.
It made me really think today, how enthusiastic am I about my love for my Saviour?Is it as strong today as it was when I first came to know Him? Does it permeate every part of my being?Does it move me into action?I feel blessed today to sense God telling me to be really enthusiastic about Him and no matter how ill-equipped I feel I am, I know with His help, He can still use me!

No comments: