Monday 17 March 2008

SAINT PATRICK'S DAY

The boys are home from university for Easter and somehow you'd think a bomb had hit this house.There's "stuff" everywhere, just abandoned. But, hey, it's great they're home and it'll all get sorted by and by.The birds are starting to build outside and we're all in the mood for a good spring clean.I'll get into that when the virus shifts.For a Saint Patrick's Day, the weather is absolutely beautiful, even though it's only March.I think today of missionary friends I know and thank God for their clear vision and sense of calling.I feel blessed that we share a special friendship and know without a doubt, that from listening to their story and how God is clearly using them, it challenges me to desire to serve God in a new and special way.

"Go out into all the world and preach the gospel".

No comments: