Monday 31 March 2008

DON'T BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING

Here's a verse that spoke loud and clear to me today - it's Philippians4v6 and I intend to keep memorizing it.
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard you hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
As I write this, I've just this minute got a text from a dear friend who is going for a big scan tomorrow. I sent her this verse immediately and I send it to you too, whatever your situation.
We mus trust these words and apply them to our hearts. I know that before this Easter break, I was anxious about everything and probably the last one to realise it. Now that I'm resting, God is revealing so much to me. I feel that I am able to hand over all my anxieties and I urge you to do the same.

No comments: