Saturday 8 March 2008

KEEP FAITHFUL

This evening I walked into Jon's bedroom to give it a bit of a tidy as he'd just left to go to CE and then back to his student house in Belfast.I was deep in thought as by now he's been accepted to go to Equador in July.I turned to face his wardrobe and noticed a poster stuck to the door.He'd been working on this with pastels this afternoon.It said--

"To the faithful,You show Yourself"-this comes from Psalm.18.

I was really spoken to.I pray tonight that God will keep me faithful in everything, so that I may be of use to Him.If you love God and seek to follow Him,remember that if you feel at a standstill tonight,stay faithful and be expectant because He will reveal Himself and His will for you in His perfect time and not a second before.

No comments: