Friday 14 March 2008

KNOWING YOU JESUS

Everyone who had a manageable pet brought it to school today.It was an information morning to round off the topic work done in Science over the last month. A vet was present to discuss ailments and we all learnt so much.The children talked about their pets and it was obvious how much they were loved and cared for.I found out things like when a goldfish needs medicine and so on.I'm sure you never thought of that one.I was very impressed with the vet.Nothing was too much trouble for him, he had time for every child and carefully answered their questions.His knowledge was deep and he was passionate about his job.
I was pleased that the day was such a success, and struck by the affection shown for pets.I would definitely recommend the activity, as long as it's carefully managed to keep chaos at bay.
I keep telling my class that I'm learning new things every day even at my age. Sometimes when you're seven you think your teacher knows all there is to know.I keep on asking Jesus each day to teach me more about Him as I've so much I yearn to know.I feel blessed when He reveals something more to me.
"I want to know Christ and the power that raised Him from the dead." Philippians 3.10.

No comments: