Friday 7 March 2008

A LITTLE CHILD SHALL LEAD THEM

I was discussing some bible passages with my class today about the lead up to the Easter events.One little girl brought her children's bible up to my desk and it was opened at the passage about "Washing the Disciples' feet".She insisted that after I read it out loud I had to ask and answer the questions on the other side of the page.They were-

"Why did Jesus do this?" and
"What will we do to serve others?

I was really touched by this event this morning.I felt God speaking to me through the simple act of this little girl.I was immediately challenged about my service for Him.I thank God that He speaks so directly into our lives when we are open to His call.I thank Him also tonight for little children and how they can so mightily be used to touch hearts.I am blessed when I remember that I came to know Jesus as my personal Saviour when just a child and hope that we never under estimate the sincerity of "childlike" faith.

No comments: