Sunday 2 March 2008

A LOVE THAT KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Today is Mother's Day.I got spoiled.I had breakfast in bed and lunch made for me along with presents of some beautiful flowers and my favourite chocolates.I was made to feel truly special,as hopefully all mums everywhere will feel today.I'm blessed to have two boys and I pray that as a mum I will always be a special influence on their lives.I love to surround them them with love and my eyes always light up when they come home at weekends.
I know a mother's love is very special and I'm blessed to still have my mother.But let's remember that God's love for us knows no bounds.It surpasses all human understanding.May it comfort you today if you feel sad because your mother is no longer with you, or if for some reason you are unable to enjoy this special day.

No comments: