Sunday 16 March 2008

INSPIRING WORDS OF BROTHER ANDREW

I have to share a bit more from Brother Andrew as I feel it will be of encouragement.I've been laid up today feeling miserable and achy, but his words keep coming back to me. He said when he was laid up for a really long time many years ago, while lying on his back, he couldn't help but look up that's the natural thing to do. It made me think that God allows everything to happen to us for a reason and He teaches us much, especially through the painful times. Brother Andrew also said that it's impossible to say "God" or "Gospel" without saying "Go" and he encouraged us to go all out for God, through complete surrender to His will.
I'm blessed to have heard those words today and pray that they'll encourage you in whatever situation you find yourself in.

1 comment:

Family Blogs said...

Jennifer,
Thanks for your wee encouragements. I particularly like the idea of keeping in mind the Psalm corresponding to your age throughout the year (although I'll not tell you which Psalm I'm on!!). Hope you are feeling much better soon and have a relaxing Easter break,
Carolyn xo