Sunday 9 March 2008

WHEN GOD WHISPERS YOUR NAME

I just looked at a flip over daily calendar on the desk and a verse with the heading-
"When God whispers your name"appeared before my eyes.It was-

"The true children of God are those who let God's Spirit lead them" Romans.8.14.

I've said before on many occasions, that for years I "called the shots".I tried to map my life out the way I wanted things to be and in many ways I came up against no major obstacles really.Then when illness of parents and death clouded everything, God clearly showed me who was in control.I feel blessed that He gently whispered my name and encouraged me to hand everything to Him which Idid without hesitation.Our minister preached so powerfully on The Holy Spirit this morning, reinforcing the fact that The Holy Spirit exists to bring glory to God.May we all hear the whisper today and seek to exist to bring glory to God!

No comments: