Tuesday 18 March 2008

BEWARE THE SUBTLE ATTACKS

We're getting ready for a special evening in church on Friday night.It is completely centred on the cross and as a family we've been finding so many different worship songs which mention "the cross".The words are very powerful and challenging.I suppose with this in mind it's no surprise that I'm still off school, laid low with flu.I believe the devil is very subtle and will try to do everything in his power to keep us down.He prowls around like a roaring lion.
But immediately I'm reminded of the words I've quoted before-

"Greater is He that is in us,than He that is in the world". I've no doubt in my mind whatsoever, that Good Friday will be a real blessing to us all!

2 comments:

Family Blogs said...

Hi Jennifer,

I read this quote on someone else's blog the other day and thought it was a blessing:

While Satan preys, Jesus prays (Luke 22:31-32).

We're both remembering you in prayer.
God bless,
Andrew

jen said...

Thankyou so much for your timely encouragements.They are very special and truly God given!
Yours in the Lord,
Jen.