Tuesday 25 March 2008

IT IS FINISHED

My little nephew is spending this week being potty trained.He's got a star chart and I have to say it's all going very well.He's an intelligent little fellow and seems to be catching on to what's expected of him quite quickly.It seems no time since he was a baby and now he talks ninety to the dozen.Every day he's learning something new and it's exciting to see this little sponge soaking up new information.
It's a bit like this with us as we try to walk the Christian path every day.I feel God is teaching me more and more and showing me how to be patient as I wait for His will for my life to be revealed.It's only when we look back over past experiences that we see God at work in our lives and realise that any trouble we feel we have experienced has only been there for a brief season.
Let's remember the most important Easter words,
"It is finished".
John.19.30. What a blessing! Let's go forward in the days ahead in the knowledge that "The battle has been won."

No comments: