Wednesday 20 February 2008

WHEN SOMEONE PRAYS FOR YOU

I started reading a shortened version tonight of the story of Gladys Aylward.It's very exciting to see God's plan for her life enfold in His way and at His appointed time.I was struck by the fact that while on the train between London and The Hague, a dutch couple Gladys encountered, promised to pray for her every night at 9:00 as long as they lived, and later to meet her in Heaven.What a blessing that must have been to her.
God sends His messengers to comfort and encourage us and there have been a few occasions in my life when folks have said"I'm gonna start praying for you right now".I'm blessed tonight to recall those precious times when God knew my immediate need.
I hope that I'll be able to live as His messenger, tuned into the right frequency and able to discern the right moment to pass a prayer blessing on to others.

No comments: