Tuesday 5 February 2008

PANCAKE TUESDAY

Today is Shrove Tuesday or Pancake Tuesday.We all love a pancake from time to time.Indeed, I made a few myself this evening.They were probably more like crepes than pancakes, as they were wafer thin instead of round and thick.Anyway, they seemed to go down ok.I'm just delighted they didn't flop on me halfway through the cooking process.It got me thinking about the different ways we can eat pancakes.I love them with a little caster sugar and lemon juice.You can have them with chocolate sauce, golden syrup, strawberry jam, raspberries, blueberries and so on, indeed anything at all that takes your fancy.You start off with the basic mixture, then you add whatever takes your fancy.
I'm blessed tonight to know that the the spiritual food which God gives me needs nothing added to it at all.

No comments: