Tuesday 19 February 2008

MAKING DECISIONS

How good are we at making decisions?I find that as I get older it's more difficult.I'm happy to agree more readily with others over things like--going to a certain coffee shop,what to have for tea,what social evening to attend and so on.....I know these aren't major things and will probably not have an effect on others to a great extent.I'm about to ring someone shortly who was to make a big decision today and yet I know that we can advise and guide but generally the ultimate decision lies with the person themselves.

While pondering these things tonight I'm blessed to know that the decision I made years ago just before my thirteenth birthday to become a christian was not a difficult one to make.Isn't it wonderful that when God is in the decision then the process is never as difficult.We know we are in His will when we have peace of mind and He wants to be part of all our decisions, big and small.
Don't hold off making the most important decision of your life, you'll not regret it.

No comments: