Wednesday 13 February 2008

STIRRED INTO ACTION

I was blessed today when I was phoned by a parent to tell me that a situation which had made her anxious was now ok. Another christian parent told me that she had been wakening up in the middle of the night with the former lady's name on her mind and had decided to contact her and have a long chat.I was delighted because I immediately knew that God was at work. I told her that it's a wonderful thing to be stirred in the night and feel God speaking to you. It's even better when you act upon it. It has happened to me at times in my life and I'm in no doubt that God was drawing very near to certain situations.We have no control over how people see us and what they think about us.We will never be popular with everyone no matter how hard we try.But before God, just like Samuel, we must say "Speak Lord I'm listening" and always try to put a wrong thing to right.

I pray tonight that God will continue to stir our hearts and that we will never miss the opportunity to move into action.

No comments: