Friday 8 February 2008

EXCITED ABOUT JESUS?

I attended a course to do with my work today.I listened to the changes that would be taking place over the next few years.It started out to be what I would call "an ordinary sort of day".Then gradually as time progressed,I began to chat to the person seated beside me,someone who had been just a friendly aquaintance from time to time.During the coffee breaks we realised very quickly that we shared the same spiritual vision.It was quite exciting,as I believe that the purpose of us attending the couse was not only to be informed about updates in The Northern Ireland Primary Curriculum,but to really encourage each other in our daily walk as Christians.It blessed my heart and I felt happy and contented within when I was talking about spiritual things.I believe God leads us to conversations like this on certain occasions with folk that He is certain are of like mind.He knows exactly what He's doing and so often it's only when we look back over a period of time that we see evidence of His Hand guiding our lives.
I came home today uplifted and longing to "go deeper in my faith".
I've just read my daily passage for today and it says-

"When you yearn,He responds". Isn't that something to get excited about?

No comments: