Monday 8 October 2007

SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO

We'll soon be off for a few days at Hallow e'en.Not that we celebrate the sentiment of Hallow e'en or anything,but we really look forward to a break from the usual routine.It's lovely to have something to look forward to,no matter how small.It gives us a lift when we check through our diaries.This makes me think tonight of what God has in store for all who live according to His will.He tells us of the home He has prepared for us in Heaven and as I fondly remember my mother-in-law tonight,I can still picture her talking to me about how she was looking forward to going to her Heavenly home.She was a Kingdom lady and I am blessed to have known her and witnessed her close walk with her Lord.I believe I'm forever changed as
a result.I wonder tonight what you and I are really looking forward to..............

"In my Father's House are many Mansions......I go to prepare a place for you".

No comments: