Wednesday 3 October 2007

PET THOUGHTS

Today a little lad in my class brought his hamster to school at my request.You see,we were writing a story about a mouse which had escaped(thankfully not this one) and he was as pleased as punch to provide our visual aid.He simply could not contain his excitement.He watched its every move all day,with pride and delighted himself in explaining all about it to anyone who was interested and believe me there were lots of listeners.I would say it was a truly memorable day for him,especially as it was his eighth birthday also.It made me realise afresh that children have such a straight forward view of everything.They become passionate about so many things,which we as adults refuse to bat an eyelid at.I am blessed today by the fact that God tells us He wants us to have a childlike faith and we must try to remember this when issues creep in to conplicate our thinking.This suits me well,because I often don't feel too grown up inside.I'm encouraged today to be passionate about my faith and pray that I will take every opportunity possible to share it with others.

No comments: